We are very excited to kick off the new year with a new wellness and sustainability program called Food with Purpose.
Our goal is to provide you with more transparency and simplicity in regards to your café food choices, so we have combined culinary talent and science-based nutrition to create our updated wellness and sustainability platform.
Food with Purpose uses simple ingredients to formulate recipes that are FIT, vegetarian, vegan, socially responsible, and sustainably sourced. Look for our monthly superfoods integrated within this program. You can find recipes like this salmon with grapefruit and orange caprese and more!
Also, head over to our nutrition page, where you will find details on specific menu items. We break down the nutritional content and the ingredients to provide you with the tools to live a healthy lifestyle.
Take advantage of the new year and jumpstart your health and wellness goals with Food with Purpose – good for you and good for the planet!
Dietitian's Tip: Set SMART goals to formulate your wellness journey this year!
- Specific – Clearly state what you want to accomplish.
- Measureable – Goal should be measurable so you can track accomplishment.
- Action-oriented – Goal should include an action that moves you in a direction closer to achieving the goal.
- Reasonable/relevant – Goal should be reasonable so that neither the goal is out of reach, nor below standard performance. Also, goals should be aligned with your overall goals and objectives.
- Time-oriented – Set a target date for goal completion.